- (1999) Rollercoaster Tycoon was engineered by one person (Chris Sawyer) using only assembly.
- How “oldschool” graphics worked – Commodore and Nintendo (The 8-Bit Guy)
- How “oldschool” graphics worked – Apple and Atari (The 8-Bit Guy)
- How “oldschool” ROM cartridge games worked (The 8-Bit Guy)
- Building Nintendo (NES) Games (Erik Onarheim Presentation).
- (1999) Rollercoaster Tycoon artist Simon Foster creates isometric 3D sprites by first creating 3D models, then taking shots of them from many different angles.